Back in 2009, Al Gore boldly declared that “the entire north polar ice cap during some of the summer months could be completely ice-free within the next five to seven years.” Well, it turns out that was a lie along with almost everything else that Al Gore has been peddling.
The truth is that the polar ice cap is actually growing. It is about 50 percent larger than it was at this time last year. And as you will read about below, a shocking UN report that was recently leaked shows that the planet has actually not been warming for the past 15 years.
So if you are breathlessly anticipating that “global warming” will soon bring on the apocalypse, you can stop waiting. On the other hand, there is rising concern about what “global cooling” will soon do to the planet as we suffer through the beginning of the coldest winter in decades. Thanks to an unusually quiet solar cycle and an unusually high number of volcano eruptions, global temperatures have been falling. And if this cold weather persists, that could lead to massive global problems.
Periods of very low temperatures throughout history have resulted in mass crop failures and widespread famines. Could that soon happen to us? The following are 16 signs that “global warming” was a lie and that we have now entered a period of global cooling…
1. According to a leaked UN report that absolutely rocked the “global warming” believers, the earth has not gotten any warmer for the past 15 years.
2. The amount of ice covering the Arctic is up by 50 percent compared to this time in 2012.
3. In just one week in late November, a combined total of more than 1000 new cold temperature and snowfall records were set in the United States.
4. In just one week in December, a combined total of more than 2000 new cold temperature and snowfall records were set in the United States.
5. On December 15th, 53 percent of the United States was covered in snow. That was the highest level on this date in 11 years.
6. A snowstorm that spanned more than 1,000 miles slammed into New England on Sunday.
7. Some areas of upstate New York were hit with about six feet of snow a few days ago.
8. Chicago just experienced that coldest temperatures that it has seen in December in nearly 20 years.
9. On December 7th, Eugene, Oregon recorded the lowest temperature that it has seen since December 11th, 1972.
10. A few days ago, three feet of snow closed roads in Jerusalem. It was the worst snow storm in Israel since 1953.
11. Heavy snow also fell on parts of Saudi Arabia. That was considered to be extremely unusual.
12. The recent snowfall in Turkey was so bad that it closed 900 roads.
13. Temperatures have dropped so low that some Syrian war refugees are actually dying from the cold.
14. Cairo, Egypt just had the first snowfall that it has experienced in 100 years.
15. It was so cold in Canada recently that the Arctic Winter Games biathlon trials were forced indoors.
16. According to NASA satellite data, a temperature of minus 135 degrees Fahrenheit was recorded in Antarctica back in July.
So why is all of this happening?